Woolworths Catalogue fresh food range offers a huge variety that may be the largest one among all the product ranges appearing on the Woolworths Catalogues. Fresh meat selection is available on pg; 13. There are real nice offers of angus beef or Wagyu burger range. Price for 2 is only $14 this week. Follow the Woolworths Catalogues to catch these prices that are arranged specially for the corresponding week. In the last week of July we are able to browse a catalogue with ice cream varieties on pg; 15. Price of Magnum Mini almond pack is $14.
WOOLWORTHS FRESH MEAT AND SEAFOOD
Check out fresh meat selection from deli and meat departments. Aussie prawns and lamb varieties have been exhibited on pg; 18-19. Packed chickens and whole chicken products which are most popular ones are also on the same pages.
* Chicken beast schnitzel varieties, $1.99
* Free range roast chicken, $10.48
Woolworths fresh food:
* Blueberries, 125g, $4.88
* Hass avacados, 3 pack, $3
* Roasted and salted or unsalted cashews, $9.95
Among the delicious food range of Woolworths Catalogue I am glad to see these products on pg; 22. Beautiful rolls, loaf, cobb, vienna, and packed bread offers can be found on the same page.
* Tip top one bread, $3
* Dinner rolls, pk 8, 2 for $6
* Woolworths select lamington, 360g, $3
WOOLWORTHS HALF PRICE RANGE
In the last week of July 2014 we can find out half price range including Blackmores pills, and Australian beef.
* Australian beef porterhouse steak, $18.99
* Quilton toilet tissue, $10
* Blacmores fish oil, pk 400, $15.99
* Golden circle drink 1 L, $1.02